Valentine’s Day, believe it or not, is quickly approaching, but sadly, so are gloomy conditions, overcast sky, and frigid winter days. We don’t blame you if you’re struggling to think of some lyrical love quotes or make a heartfelt, thoughtful DIY Valentine’s Day card. After all, other than “I love you,” what else is there to say?
That’s what, a lot! We’ve compiled the greatest Valentine’s Day greetings and messages for the important person in your life in the hopes that they’ll make gift-giving and card-writing a little bit simpler if you’re having trouble understanding the language of love this season.
Perhaps you simply need a short, sweet text to send to your closest friend or a humorous Valentine’s Day saying to make them grin. You could be looking for heartfelt captions for Valentine’s Day Instagram posts to go with a cute picture, or you might be searching for something meaningful to send to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband. In either case, we have you completely covered. We’ve got something here for just about everyone, from clever one-liners to heartfelt encouragement (with a few romantic Valentine’s Day quotes tossed in for good measure!).
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Are you seriously not sick of me yet?
- I’m yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
- So happy we both swiped right.
- I love you. Though I like you a lot better after my first cup of coffee.
- I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone as weird as me.
- All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s it, I swear.
- You have the worst taste in TV shows, and I’m still madly in love with you. That’s how you know it’s real.
- Besides cheese, you are my favorite.
- I love you because you’re the person who annoys me the least.
- You know how I knew you were the one? You’re the only person I can stand for longer than 6 hours.
- I know loving me isn’t always the easiest. But trust me, I’m worth it.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like a piece of paper folded in half with some words on it.