Do TikTok posting times matter?
Simply said, absolutely. TikTok publishing timings are crucial for activating the algorithm and increasing the number of views on your movies.
Depending on the amount of watch time, views, and interaction a video receives, TikTok’s algorithm determines whether to promote the video. Videos should thus be posted at times when viewers are most likely to see them.
Posting a video when few people are using TikTok will lead to lower interaction, and thus, lower reach.
Utilizing TikTok’s Analytics function will assist you in determining your audience, which is a crucial step in understanding when to upload. The good news is that a Pro Account is entirely free, even though you’ll need one.
Here’s how to view your TikTok analytics:
- Open the TikTok app and navigate to your profile.
- Go to the Settings and Privacy menu by tapping the three dots at the top right.
- Choose ‘Manage Account’ and check if you have the option to ‘Switch to Pro Account’.
- If you do, choose that and follow the steps. If you don’t, you’re already set up.
- Next, head back to the Settings and Privacy menu and choose ‘Creator Tools’.
- Tap on ‘Analytics’ and you’ll be able to view your stats.
You may look at a few things in Analytics, but the most crucial area for you to visit right now is “Follower Insights.” You may find out more about your followers here, including their gender and demographics.